17 December 2014

this tuesday / 05

8:47am
. just hearing Judah stir for the first time this morning - praise hands for a great sleep in
. glad I got an hour of Hunter time already under my belt - double praise hands because he slept in til 7:45!
. loving that the watch-the-Christmas-tree-in-the-morning tradition carries on.  we really need twinkly lights up all year round.

11:05am
. picking up cupcakes for our business' appreciation lunch today - how privileged and blessed I feel to be part of such a thing ... a business!
. though wishing I could stuff my face with these cupcakes, I'm just thankful that I didn't have to stay up even later last night making them.
. thankful that Hunter still naps in the car.  now if only Judah would ....

1:30pm
. praise God for His grace!  still getting past my humiliating last 5 minutes of navigating our way through Toys 'R Us to find the bathroom as my 2 year old is yelling as loud as he can that he doesn't want to be takes away from the trucks BUT ... I'm very happy that God gave me the grace to smile back at the scowls and that Judah was receptive to my correction (once we got to the bathroom, of course!).

1:45pm
. praising God once again that the line up for check-out was short and that we can leave this happy crazy place.

3:15pm
. loving that nap times have arrived.

3:55pm
. glad that i had at least 40 minutes to myself - good morning Hunty-bear.

5:55pm
. so grateful Matt brought home dinner tonight, and that we are done eating already.
. pretty excited this darling husband of mine us up for a Christmas lights drive tonight.

7:32pm
. feeling pretty awesome that the boys went down to bed quite easily and with minimal fuss.

9:12pm
. it's nice that the grocery stores are open late so I can grocery shop kid-less .

10pm
. love that I'm home from grocery shopping (finally!)
. bonus that my husband will let me vent my grumblings of grocery shopping and tonight's ecpreirnce.
. it's cool that i have all the resources I need to complete little jobs around the house.
. we're so blessed to have food to eat, without even having to think about it.

1:27am (17th)
. happy thoughts about that bath I'm about to have ...

pic pix: frosted tree in our front yard this thankful tuesday, 16.Dec.2014, at home Calgary, AB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails