07 December 2014

oh christmas tree.


Due to limited time, we weren't able to get out to the mountains to pick out our tree this year BUT, we were able to get down to Ikea to pick out the very next best thing.  I mean, for $20, you can't go wrong!  Matt has got this knack for picking the "best ones" and he did it again.  We've now got ourselves a full tree (which I don't have enough lights to cover!) that smells oh-so-delicious and is waiting for our simple decorations to cover it.

It's been so fun to see how Judah is computing all of the festivities this year.  Watching him brings me back to my childhood ... in tree lots picking out the perfect tree with my family.  Hunter is great at supporting his brother in any type of antic (dancing in the tree lot for one!), and I love that I get to be part of their memory making in life.  Sigh ... I'm sure sentimental these days (hashtag sorry not sorry).

pic pix: tree picking @ Ikea, 06.Dec.2014, Calgary, AB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails