05 November 2014

happy 1st birthday.

I can barely believe it ... my Hunter-bear is one!  Parts of me feel like it was way longer ago, and other parts feel like he should only be 2 months old right now.  This year has been the most life-changing of years for myself and how awesome is it, that I get to sit at the end of it and marvel at this darling boy and the wonderful life he has shared with us.

Hunter Elias, there is no one like you.  Like a family friend mentioned today, you are a little man with giant spirit!  Everything you do, you make that much more epic.  You are an adventurer, a natural leader, a little munchkin, and the source of so much joy and laughter in our family.  There is not a day that goes by that I don't thank our heavenly Father for sharing you with us.  You are such a sweet sweet boy, and I love it that I am your mama.  And I love you so very much, my little bear man.  xo

pic pix: hunty's first go at cake and him loving his new present(s), at home on the counter and in the living room, 05.Nov.2014

2 comments:

Calista said...

What a sweet birthday party! I love your pictures, as always. Your boys are such little treasures.

sarah nadine said...

@Calista - thanks pretty lady! birthdays are always so much fun ... especially now that i've got some kiddos to celebrate!

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails