19 July 2014

colorboard / no.31

color: chartreuse/blush/navy
word of inspiration: BLissss [perfect happiness; great joy]
source of word: If I were to have a favorite color combo right now, this would be it.  Each color compliments the other, they are all every season colors, there's something quirky yet feminine about each of them and the fusing of them all together.  They are just BLissss together.

/1. now if I could only find this for the wedding we are going to next weekend...  /2. rose gold lamp  /3. Hunter would love holding onto this one & it would go with everything I own /4. love these hampers  /5. you can never have too many of these  /6. I'm still debating between a black or blue pair /7. a tunic for my girl, if I ever did have one  /8. mmmhhmmmmm  /9. me and my thing with couches  /10. never really drawn to any other pink except this blush tone, LOVE  /11. if there is one water bottle I am happy to have invested in, it's these  /12. well, I need a motorcycle helmet if the hubby's got a bike, right?  /13. this company. their stationary. j'adore.  /14. you could use this pillow in any room

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails