01 April 2014

this tuesday / 02

Lord God come awaken love
Come stir my soul to long for all you are
I'm desperate just to have more of your heart
Come awaken love
~ Hunter Thompson

It really was a new dawn today.  The snow finally let up, and we saw the sun.  The icicles have taken over our eaves and decided to put a show on.  I've always thought they kind of look like iridescent carrots!  The pretty kind of carrots, of course.

As Judah and I mulled over day with coffee and warm milk, I couldn't shake this song and it's meaning: Come awaken love.  It became my prayer for that moment, for this day.

Love is always here, it just needs to be awakened.


pic pix: the icicles this morning, 01.Apr.2014, outside my kitchen window

1 comment:

Allison Jane said...

The sunshine was such a nice reprieve yesterday! Can't wait for more spring weather to show up. :)
Love ya! xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails