31 March 2014

links & a sweet monday to you.

Good monday morning to you!  Not sure about you, but we're sitting at a cool -13 degrees celsius ... lovely spring weather(!).  Our weekend was busy and our week is starting to look busy too.  Not counting today.  So we shall have a quiet day with books, baths, maybe some painting, a few minutes outside to get the cheeks rosy, and of course ... some links!


.  I love this instagrammer's feed and hashtag #ibenaturejournaling .  She inspires me to do the same.

.  Pretty sure the boys would love some wood blocks.  Keeping my eyes open for the perfect set.  (something like these).

.  In the summer, I sometimes go to this greenhouse.  We may go this week for some summery thoughts.  Thinking about it, we may go here instead.

.  The boys are years away from school, but I've been thinking about different options.  In doing so, looking at how other countries "do" education is interesting.  Norway's forest kindergartens are pretty interesting.

.  Speaking of Norway, we want to visit one day.

.  I'd love to try this coffee brewing system (also featured here).  Who wants to join me?!

.  The butterflies are back at the zoo!

.  How to learn calligraphy in 5 days - I'd love to improve.

.  This skillet lasagne looks so good, think I'll make it this week.  Or maybe these rolled up lasagnes.

.  Thought these hikes looked pretty darn cool.

.  Some hikes to do with kids.

.  A cookbook I'd like to add to my collection.


pic pix: last week's lazy Monday, Mar.2014, at home

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails