15 October 2013

thankful weekend.

There was so much this past weekend to be thankful for: friends, family, food, love.  My heart is so full.  So grateful.  

Even though I get to experience these wonderful gifts and relationships all the time, this Thanksgiving weekend was yet another reminder of how blessed I am and how rich God's promises and love are toward us.  Thank you, Father.

I lift you high in praise, my God, O my King!
and I'll bless your name into eternity.
I'll bless you every day,
and keep it up from now to eternity.
God is magnificent; he can never be praised enough.
There are no boundaries to his greatness.
Psalm 145:1-3

pic pix:
/1. fireside goodness
/2. fresh & crunchy leaves
/3. grateful for our friends
/4. dinner is almost ready
/5. this year's group shot (i look so awkward!) previous years here & here
/6. laughing is good
/7. sharing is too
/8. walks with auntie boo
/9. hot (homemade) apple cider 'round the fire
/10. helping papa make a bassinet
/11. i love this little boy so much (photo creds to my sweet sister)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails