05 September 2013

reading list.

As goes my 4 month planning schedule, September is the last third of this year's cycle (Jan-Apr; May-Aug; Sep-Dec).  Over the past few days, I've been compiling things I want to accomplish/see/do/learn/explore from now until the end of December.  It's an inspiring time of year for me.  With Autumn approaching, I get more nostalgic than any other time of year.  It was always so exciting to start school and to pull out big sweaters and boots.  I seriously had the same cozy thoughts as a seven year old!

Here's the list of what I will be reading and absorbing from until December:

The Power of a Parent's Blessing
Miss Bossypants
Book club book - *to be decided soon*
Ina May's Guide to Childbirth
Supernatural Childbirth (notice a theme here?!)
a novel?

What are some of your reads these days?  I love to pick up a new book if you have any sweet suggestions!

pic pix:  books I will be reading, at home, Aug.2013

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails