24 September 2013

colorboard / no.19


color(s): pendleton mix of black & red
word of inspiration: cozying into autumn
source of word: "Delicious autumn!  My very soul is wedded to it, and if I were a bird I would fly about the earth seeking the successive autumns." ~ George Eliot

1. an all-season blanket, clearly a must have  /2. sweet shades  /3. watercolor barn  /4. funky playing cards  /5. if there's a double stroller i covet, it's this one (wow, i'm such a mom!)  /6. this hat  /7. i'll take a pair of these for my two children, and me!  /8. bad apple dark red studs  /9. love this vintage calligraphy collection  /10. metal picnic box...a need, right?!  /11. rad hunting jacket for m'love (ok, i'd wear it too)  /12. "watching" for a deal on this

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails