19 February 2013

today.


Today I am so thankful.

Especially for the man who I get to spend my life here on earth with.  It is he who loves me, protects me, cares for me, serves God with me, encourages me, walks with me.  There's no one else who can make me laugh the way he does or challenge me quite like him.  His humble, forgiving, serving, and giving heart continues to radiate and influence me for the good.  Watching him father our son...makes me so proud to call him my husband, the papa I want my children to admire just like I do.

I'd say ... I'm still quite smitten with you Matthew.  Love you for always.

Happy Anniversary.


pic pix: courtesy of Perspectiveye Photography - our wedding photographer, 19.Feb.2011, Bragg Creek, AB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails