07 January 2013

color board / no.1

For anyone that knows me, I am a color lover, color needer, color dreamer ... a color girl.  I get inspiried at different times with a variety (if not ALL) colors.  I associate people, words, numbers, experiences with hues and tints.  Even seasons and some stories ... I happen to think of a color.

Thus starts a new series ... the color board.  With a topic as my inspiration, I'm going to share what color sings to me through items and things that I love, think are beautiful, and maybe, deep down, would like(!).  There really is no rhyme or reason, it's just the color that races across my eyelids when hear the word.

- - - - -          - - - - -          - - - - - 

color: chartreuse
word of inspiration: DWELL [v. to live or continue in a given state or condition]
source of word: "...surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life and I will DWELL in the house of the Lord forever..." Psalm 23:6

Dwelling in chartreuse ...



1. moby dick flask /2. hunter boots /3. pretty florals /4. love the sketches & water-color on this site /5. these chairs should be in my house /6. yum /7. wrap /8. cute clutch /9. juju could pull these off

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails