31 December 2012

show me your glory.


...I long to look on the face of the one that I love,
Long to stay in Your presence it's where I belong...

Kim Walker Smith - Show Me Your Glory


When I went to do a re-cap of 2012, all I could think about was how God has shared His glory with us. Starting up a new company and already seeing fruitfulness and bounty...having Judah enter our lives and having them changed entirely for the better...time and time again, being reminded of the grace He gives us everyday...I'd say, we've seen His glory.

As we are about to embark on this new year, that is my hope for you and yours: that you would see and know His glory in 2013!

Happy New Year!


pic pix: trees on tunnel mountain road, Banff, AB, 23.Dec.2012

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails