06 November 2012

thoughts. things.

Since mid-last week, we've been fighting colds over here.  I haven't picked up my camera much, but here are a few shots of what some of this last week of life has looked like ...

Trick or Treat

We didn't go trick or treating, but after spending a whole afternoon sleeping, I knew we had to get out.  It being halloween and given our short time to be creative, we went for simple.  This little man sat still enough only for a few moments to let me draw a moustache on for his "costume".  Before I completed it, he had a few moments in front of the mirror admiring it so.




Lazy Days

One morning for brekky, because we were all feeling so under-the-weather, we made some homemade chicken noodle soup.  One word: yum!  My 'get-well' bouquet is peeking into the one picture ... I have the best husband ever :)



The guys caught up on some reading while I made some banana bread (another one of our family comfort foods).


And after being inside most of the day, we decided we should take in some fresh air.  Turns out, we weren't the only ones going for a family walk ...



Cutie

After he realized that he was making us laugh by keeping the apple in, he didn't want to take it out!  He may not be totally in the clear yet, but he sure is a happy fellow.  Oh do I ever love this little munchkin to bits.



2 comments:

Allison Jane said...

Hope you are all on the mend now. xoxo Judah is seriously one cute kid! I love his little mustachio. :)

sarah nadine said...

@Allison Jane - we are slowly kicking this bug out the door ... ugh! why do colds have to happen to poor babies?!

and yes, i agree with you 100% ... he is a very cute child heh heh :)

xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails