15 August 2012

not quite road tested

Take a good look at God's wonders ... they'll take your breath away ...

Bless the Lord, O peoples!  Give Him a thunderous welcome!
Didn't He set us on the road to life?  Didn't He keep us out of the ditch?
He trained us first, passed us like silver through refining fires, brought us into
Hardscrabble country, pushed us to the very limit,
Road-tested us inside and out, took us to hell and back;

Finally, He brought us to this well-watered place.

Psalm 66:7a, 8-12



Right now, with all of the changes and adaptions taking place in my life, I'm feeling like I am in some 'hardscrabble country' .... being pushed to my very limits.  Not quite at the point where I am being road-tested - so that I can fully articulate what I am specifically learning  - but KNOWING and TRUSTING that God is/will be guiding me.  He's keeping me out of the ditches.  And as He promised, He's set me on the road to life.

I'm not sure where you are at within your journey today.  Maybe similar to me, maybe you're closer to that road of completely understanding where you are on your map.  Regardless, remember and celebrate with me right now ... He has brought us to well-watered places before.  So will He do again!

Take a good look at God's wonders ... they'll take your breath away ...
Bless the Lord, O peoples!  Give Him a thunderous welcome!


pic pix: tonight - our first night away from Juju (yup, this Mama cried!), 14.Aug.2012, Calgary, AB

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails